Thursday 5 July 2012

POTD#2

Feather Print Lizzie Luggage Lock Bag
£35.00

I am in LOVE with this bag. It's a classic design with a lovely pattern on it and everyone who has ever owned an Accessorize bag should know how sturdy and everlasting they are! I've had one bag since I was 14 and I STILL use it. In fact, my mum uses it too so it gets double the use and it's looking as brand new as it did 10 years ago!
I know some people say it's too expensive in that store but believe me... they're investments! There's that word again!
I love their designs too. They're often wearing British doodles or the Union Jack all over them but they also do a lot of your classy, block colour, sturdy, everyday bags!
Their clutches also last years and years without so much of a thread popping out of the side!
This bag is definitely me and I would love to have it in my collection!
I keep my wardrobe conservative so I love having a little fun with my accessories.
I also have A LOT of feather accessories so this will fit right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment and I promise to reply as soon as possible!
Have a lovely day!
Katy x